DBD::Sybase 1.09 with freetds-0.64 and perl 5.10.0
Ian Grant
2009-04-24 09:10:07 UTC
Dear Michael,

Thanks for making DBD::Sybase. We use it to talk to our MS SQLserver
from all our unix machines here. It's saved lives.

I get the stack smashing error I reported on http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=43148
and I wonder if anyone else has seen this? It happens on i586 and
x86_64 architectures.

Would it be worth trying an earlier version of perl I wonder?

Ian
Ed Avis
2009-04-24 09:34:57 UTC
Have you tried a newer release of freetds? (0.82 needs a small patch first, see <ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/>.)
--
Ed Avis <***@waniasset.com>

Ian Grant
2009-04-24 14:12:04 UTC
Post by Ed Avis
Have you tried a newer release of freetds? (0.82 needs a small
patch first, see <ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/
.)
Many many thanks. Problem solved.

Ian